As you probably guess I, as an SEO, am addicted to analytics and what they can show. One of the best things to come from my analytics reviews of SEOAndy is that I get to see just which blogs have been most popular through the last month, quarter, year or even several years – from this I build new content to match what people are looking for, thus making SEOAndy improve month on month, year on year.
As part of the “big” yearly review I want to share the top 10 posts of 2012, as voted for by your clicks and views.
10 Top SEOAndy Blogs of 2012
1) SEO Trends for 2012
2) Yell.com Web Design – a waste of space
3) 10 high priority seo tips
4) how to make money from your blog
5) is Google Penguin the end of SEO?
6) how Google Shopping will effect your website
7) SEO Keywords and Keyphrases for arts and crafts websites
8) 25 Awesome Business Card Designs
9) Christmas SEO
10) Crafting the Perfect Meta Description